Thursday, 25 October 2012

Filming Plans for Friday 25th October

Today I decided that i will go to crystal palace park and dulwich park with the artist for at least 2-3 hours to film parts of the music video. I text the artist to let her know the details e.g. the meeting spot and her costume and I booked a camera, monopod and speakers with the film and media department.

In order for the music video to flow I have to ensure that there are no continuity errors so I checked the weather and it is similar to the first time that we went filming.





I also planned the journey and how get to crystal palace park from the meeting place. Below is a picture of the journey that i planned via journey planner.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately our artist was extremely unwell and was unable to attend today. As she had severe vomiting so we decided to postpone our meeting until Tuesday the 30th October at 2pm in Crystal Palace.

    ReplyDelete