Saturday, 8 September 2012

Change's made to my music video

Unfortunately the group of teenagers that I was going to use as part of my music video will find it hard to meet up at the designated times as one of them is attending university from the end of September while the others have work and school related commitments. Therefore I thought that it would be best to use people that are reliable and that do not have as many commitments; for example people within my school environment. Also I decided to use a song that is not as mainstream or a song that does not yet have a music video. In addition to this I thought that it would be easier to create a successful music video that was of a pop/indie genre compared to grime as there are various ways in which I can experiment with the camera shots and angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment